Friday, August 29, 2008

New stamps!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!! I am so excited....Tomorrow, I'm taking my 3 girls and headed to Eugene for some girl time, school shopping a couple of fun surprises and just plain sillyness!! I am lucky that my husband will stay home with our foster boy and let me have girl time (Thanks Darth) I love creating those special moments with my kids and this weekend will be a blast!!

I got two new stamp sets and a new ink color this week!!! Oh, how I dream of owning everything in the new catalog!!! Hint, hint to any of my family looking to buy me gifts. LOL!!

Today I got a chance to play with the Pocket Silhouettes set. What a cute set and so easy and fun to play with. I used basic black as my base card and then added some Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette....both new in colors! I love them...they are so sweet and a perfect color combination! I loved all the new in colors but these were my favorite! On my stem/floral stamp I used my markers/blender pen to color it up, which is a great way to get a variety of color on the stamp. I softened the edges with my sponge dauber and finished it off with the scallop edge punch....THE BEST TOOL EVER!!! Ok, maybe not the best, but my favorite for now!!

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Kelley Nyrae said...

This is a cute card. I like it. I swear I don't know how you do it, Tonya. You're so creative.

nancy said...

Oh, I'm having stamp envy...trying not to, but your card and that new pocket sillhouette set are both fabulous :) !! Muffin gives them 4 paws up, lol! Super nice job!!!