Friday, August 29, 2008

New stamps!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!! I am so excited....Tomorrow, I'm taking my 3 girls and headed to Eugene for some girl time, school shopping a couple of fun surprises and just plain sillyness!! I am lucky that my husband will stay home with our foster boy and let me have girl time (Thanks Darth) I love creating those special moments with my kids and this weekend will be a blast!!

I got two new stamp sets and a new ink color this week!!! Oh, how I dream of owning everything in the new catalog!!! Hint, hint to any of my family looking to buy me gifts. LOL!!

Today I got a chance to play with the Pocket Silhouettes set. What a cute set and so easy and fun to play with. I used basic black as my base card and then added some Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette....both new in colors! I love them...they are so sweet and a perfect color combination! I loved all the new in colors but these were my favorite! On my stem/floral stamp I used my markers/blender pen to color it up, which is a great way to get a variety of color on the stamp. I softened the edges with my sponge dauber and finished it off with the scallop edge punch....THE BEST TOOL EVER!!! Ok, maybe not the best, but my favorite for now!!

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Kelley Nyrae said...

This is a cute card. I like it. I swear I don't know how you do it, Tonya. You're so creative.

nancy morgan said...

Oh, I'm having stamp envy...trying not to, but your card and that new pocket sillhouette set are both fabulous :) !! Muffin gives them 4 paws up, lol! Super nice job!!!